Royal Ladies Ministries
Second Generation (2G) Ladies Ministry is a ministry under the Royal Ladies Ministry of Royalhouse Chapel. The ministry was founded in January 2012 by the Premier Lady, Rev. Mrs. Rita Korankye-Ankrah.
Vision & Slogan
There are two categories of members.
- Young ladies of age 18 to 32 years known as the Second Generation (2G).
- Ladies of age 25 years and above.
- The International Board (It is the ultimate decisionmaking body of RLM locally and internationally).
- Ghana National Board (It is the apex body of RLM in Ghana).
- Executives of Local Assemblies and International Missions (They manage the day-to-day affairs of the ministry at the Assemblies and Missions).
ANNUAL RESIDENTIAL CAMP MEETINGS
Every year the ministry gathers women in residential Camp Meetings in Ghana, UK and the USA. These Camp Meetings serve as platforms for prayer, fellowship and networking. The ministry over the years through the preaching of transformational messages has successfully empowered its members to “arise and shine” in all spheres of their lives. The first camp meeting was organised in Accra, Ghana in November 1998. In response to the impactand popularity of these Camp Meetings in Ghana, it’s been replicated in the USA and UK to afford members and other women who live and work in Europe and the Americas the opportunity to participate and benefit.
- Acquisition of 66 plots of land for the construction of a multi-purpose hostel and conference centre in Accra, Ghana
- Educational scholarships for needy but brilliant students in high school, vocational and tertiary level (200 women have benefited).
- Start-up capital (interest-free) for agro-processing and other business ventures (150 women have benefited)
- South Africa exchange programme for women to give them international exposure and build their confidence (300 women have benefited).
- Annual donations to charities and provision of community needs (boreholes, prisons, hospitals and orphanages).
- Assembly Coordinators
- Camp Coordinators
- Clothing and Textiles
- Deborah Tree Prayer Ministry
- Mighty Women Prayer Ministry
- Planning Committee
- Praise and Worship
- Royal Voices
- Second Generation (2G)
- Tambourine Choir
- Ushering Department
- Welfare Department
- Women in Ministry